"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, November 27, 2001

I saw one of the legendary pony-tailed students from the School With The Most Indecent Uniform In Singapore Bar One today, while coming out of my estate.

Tong said the dogs reacted especially violently to me. Ah well.

As I was looking at the board for seating arrangements today, I heard this high voice [description of voice will not be posted her] behind me. "... I'm scared". It was familiar, I knew what I was going to see before I turned around. 8 year old girl! (She's scared? I should be scared.)

Myo Li says her voice hasn't changed since Primary School.

"Gross, ugly" - Friend 1
"I think she's quite cute" - Friend 2

I think she looked better with long hair.

I am told that only 2 Singapore students, both from TJ, will take the A levels tomorrow (F Maths Special Paper).

Red Faced Guy was wandering around school again, in PE Shirt and Blue Shorts.

And a woman covered up, a la Taliban, on the bus home today.

And if teachers can dye their hair, male teachers should keep long hair too!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes