"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, November 26, 2001

I always wanted to go to Pompeii and Herculaneum.



I saw the Red Faced guy again! His face is redder than Ian's. Ian and Shawn offered me $5 (each) to ask him why his face is so red, but I refused because he looks like he'll do something bad to me.

Blank faced girl kept crossing and uncrossing her legs during Economics S and the guy on my left kept shaking his legs. Gah.

And there was another teacher who'd dyed her hair! Are they allowed to?



After the paper I went to pick up my UN Peacekeeping Cheat Sheet - Elizabeth's good essay. And I got acquainted with 2 out of her 3 dogs. They kept barking. As did the neighbour's dog. Maybe she should get an Aibo for the fourth dog! I wonder if they kept barking when Myo Li / Shuyu / Zhiyong went over.

"You can't stand, you can't sit, you can't walk" - Tong on dresses
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes