"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I'm VERY ANGRY WITH www.alcatel.com
IT CRASHED INTERNET EXPLORER AND I LOST MY BLOG ENTRY!!!!

Anyway i'm retyping what i remember.

OPTUS prepaid sucks. They have a SIM lock- which means that if you buy a phone on prepaid, then you cannot use any other SIM card with the phone for one year.
So i'm getting vodaphone prepaid- 1 cent a second, 22c for global sms

I can't get the secondhand nokia 8250- the owner moved out of her house already, presumably completed moving out sale. And i made a mistake- the nokia 3310 was $220 not $100. Hrmmph. And that's the cheapest nokia.
There are a few other ugly phones in the price range of $130-$200.

Am thinking of getting Ugly phone~ Panasonic Versio: what do you think?
http://www.panasonic.com/PCSC/PTSC/versio.htm
(as huijun helped me put it, ugly=cheap)

Will someone post me the Life! article on the lee tzu pheng poetry award so I can laugh my head off? Address is:
Ormond college
Parkville 3052, Victoria
Australia

Congrats shu jian!!

Chaowan's got a place in NUS med! Applying for hostel there. He's not coming to melbourne.

*I don't think gabriel's posts are too long.

What did screwed up girl need?

Peggy plus pris plus crys all were GEP students- which meant their fees were covered by MOE. Like you and me. Same thing in RI- overwhelming majority of the students don't pay the regular fees- GEP, or covered by EDUSAVE or others.

Singapore hardly has any good male singers. That might explain lack of male singers for NDP songs.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes