"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, July 22, 2002

(I feel introspective. Not angsty, but you be the judge :) )

Sometimes I really feel that I have no life - why else would I view my referral logs with such glee? Also, notice how much crap I post here.

I can forsee future nights when, not interested in playing Playstation games in Japanese (or, indeed, console games in general), or watching inane and repetitive Chinese dramas, most dubbed (badly), I will go down to the E-learning Centre and waste my time. But then, compared to the noisy bunk, where it is hard to concentrate, that doesn't seem like that bad an alternative. I will be able to just hide in the semi-cubicle and plug myself in. And wait for the next time I can get out of confinement and go home and, to a great extent, plug myself in again, albeit with Blue Bear on my lap and my gargantuan playlist playing in the background.

School is nice. In school, with nary an effort, you can cavort with your friends. Arranging little outings is just so bothersome.


I managed to trap Tim and am having a tryst with him later before booking in. Muahaha.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes