"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

If you think those statues are bad look at the ugly thing that's supposed to resemble a tree in the RGS porch! Maybe they ran out of storage space for "relics we keep for sentimental value but we can't throw away yet" considering the cost of land there. Oh wait, they retired their last principal.

That was supposed to be a joke albeit in very bad taste. Despite her singing ... no no i don't mean that, i mean the last principal was a very warm and dynamic principal (by all accounts) who encouraged artistic talent amongst her students. I should go hide now.

SJI spirit!

I was talking to a taiwanese tutor the other day, and she told me she could easily identify the masses of singaporean students simply by their strong accent. And she remarked that i didn't have one. Whereupon i said doubtfully that maybe it was because my family is malaysian. And she said no, it didn't sound malaysian either. (puzzled)

Why laksa without (chicken) meat?

I went to tae-bo today. Lousy woman #2 was taking the class, i have to tahan for one more week before she gets replaced.

I suppose you've read heinlein's "Stranger in a strange land"? What did u think of it?

Was talking to ben today, and discovered to my surprise that ormond receives more applications than it has places for! And people are turned down every year! Should i stay next year, or should i leave? Biggest consideration from my family is
a) i can live independently (cooking being a biggie)
and
b) i have good roommates i'm comfortable with (and won't bully me, won't lump all the housework on me)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes