"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 01, 2002

... I think Grace is being more mean/forthright/less tolerant (however you choose to view it) towards me than usual.

Mindef's investment in IT hasn't gone (totallY) to waste - MIW.com does provide some useful services for us chattels. And the real time chat is rather useful - I was chatting to a Customer Service Officer, asking for help as I'd forgotten my MIW password (I think my username is "nssucks" but I don't know what the password is - the downside to being a smartass). She said that it'd be mailed to me, and I'll get it within 3-5 working days.

MIW.com.sg. Making your indenture slightly easier.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes