"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Skinny girl with squinty look is in my tutorial group- she told everyone to call her "Kelly". I've decided she's not as repulsive as i used to think.
Ooooooooh!!! I just recalled why i was repulsed by her .... she so strikingly resembles my ex-geog teacher Ruby tan!

It's 17 degrees celsius and bright and sunshine-y! I think i'll go outside.

'Fat people are always funny, right? They are also slow, stupid, clumsy and cannot dress, let alone have a fashion sense. Yes, it's all about me, me, me and me.'
- Large-size comedian Norleena Salim

"We need to have Hong Kong movies in Cantonese with themes from ancient classics especially on humanist themes. Best regards to all. C.T. Kong. "
- Straits Times Forum "What do you miss most about old Singapore?"

"Michelle Yeoh vents her fury over movie piracy" (Headline)
Malaysian-born actress Michelle Yeoh, who arrived in Kuala Lumpur yesterday for the premier of The Touch, has vowed to destroy any pirated VCDs of her movie that she spots.
'Someone better stop me, otherwise I will go right to the shop or stall and stomp on the pirated copy,' she said in an interview before the premiere of her movie here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes