"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

I just got really Really depressed again.
The world sucks.
See how *articulate* I've become.
Won't even think how much lower i could sink.

Will organise my organiser... that at least should work. Somewhat. Doesn't that tell you something about me?

I just thought about posting a summary of everything we need to know about this week's problem so my classmates would know and could share in my research (in time for presentation on friday), but i figured i might just get dirty looks from them next lesson for being a know-it-all.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes