"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, May 23, 2002

Tadaima! (I'm back!)

Haven't posted here for ages and it seems like Andrew ~~~ (three tildes! no less!) has taken it over. It sounds like you're having fun where you're at though, Andrew :)

And all the while, yours truly going through what gabriel likes to call slavery- but I don't think so, i'm fulfilling my duty to my country. Yeah! That's it! At least I'm not getting poked every day by yakult / vitagen straws- but you'll have to ask gabriel about that.

I wouldn't know about providing doctors with more info... usually, I say: "I feel sick", which seems to sum up how i'm feeling pretty well. Maybe I should start telling the doctor in more detail _how_ I feel. Maybe "I don't feel as well as I usually do" is a good start. I'm going to try harder next time I see a doctor (determination).

Mmm.... that's about all i have to say for now. Be nice to this poster, ok? ^^
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes