"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 05, 2001

Musings scribble during Farewell Assembly:

They played "You're the Inspiration" during Farewell Assembly. I thought that that song was appropriate only in VJC, where half the school's attached to the other half.

Agagooga's daughter was sitting 2 rows in front of me - her pimples have cleared!
There was an unhealthy fascination with the World Trade Center attack - it was mentioned both by the Principal and the Guest Of Honour.

The story Mr Kwek Mean Luck (erm, what a name!) told us about an old woman asking him, when he was 18, what he wanted to do - be a Lawyer, Doctor or Banker, sounds horribly engineered. His claim that he "didn't know" also sounds suspect as PSC probably would have asked him that question when they gave him his interview. Julian suggested that PSC assigned him to their choice of department if this was really the case.

Why did everyone laugh at the pronunciation of "Chua Huiyi Jay"?

I didn't know Puppy was in Air Rifle!

I didn't know #3 was in Hockey. Up till last week, I didn't know #5 was in Softball - I thought all Councillors have to quit their ECAs.

The ORA plug was quite shameless and no attempt was made to conceal it. It's quite sad that they only have about 3000 members. RGS and RI have 400 over students graduating each year, and RJC has ~340 non-RI/RGS pupils graduating each year. Although it's not quite as I suggested in Sec 1 that there were as many members in the ORA as the years that RI was old (for which I was scolded by Ms Santha).

It seems everyone was taking pictures, and I was nearly blinded by the flashes.
Katie told Puppy that I think she looks like a Puppy!

Staff Room 2 smelled of Pork Floss (apparently it was Coffee. I wonder what goes in their Coffee)

David Lin took a picture in front of the vending machine with the guy who looks like him (and in the same pose too - throwing a frisbee)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes