"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, September 30, 2001

A sample of the most probing questions that PSC is asking applicants:



Why on earth do they need to know whether I was converted or born into my religion, and what year I was converted if it was the former?

The degree of myopia question is suspect too. I wonder what difference someone's eyesight makes to PSC. And the height and weight. Sheesh, maybe they're trying to weed out anorexic girls for fear of them dying while they are on a crash diet?

My parents are practically forcing me to apply. "Look at Kheng Hwa... he has a personal assistant".

Oh no, I'm becoming angsty.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes