L'origine de Bert

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, October 09, 2026

Links - 9th October 2026 (1 - Women)

Meme - "How did we make skinny + nice tits "unrealistic" but only in the US? *Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Brie Larson, Elizabeth Olsen, Kat Dennings, Hayley Atwell*"

I prefer my iPhone to my wife - "There have been times when my wife has walked into the room and I have thrust the device under a blanket to avoid a row. If I did that with my wife I would still be able to hear her muffled demands that I mow the grass, take the bins out or walk the dogs for the third time that day. My phone does not nag me and I love it for that. I choose when to interact with it and if I want to go for a snooze I just press its little button and all is peaceful with the world. My wife, sadly, has no such button."

Proving again Feminism is where Irony goes to die, the Guardian bemoans the lack of privacy for an all female app designed to destroy male privacy. : r/MensRights
On the Tea app

DiscussingFilm on X - "‘OBSESSION’ has become one of the top 10 highest grossing horror movies of all time in the U.S."
Mr Melancholy on X - "For those confused by Obsession's massive success let me break it down for you the best I can. Curry barker has essentially tapped into the genz female lizard brain with this movie.  The same female lizard brain which ranks nice guys worst than actual rspists and criminals. Why is it so? I don't know but every girl has her Bear and has utter unrealised hate against them which never gets released  But here in the movie their greatest horror fantasy of loving a loser and him being actually bad gets realised and their unrealised hate gets a channel. Thats why you have seen 160,000,000 women write the same essay on the movie.   This is a generational movie because it's the first time a genz director has used his street knowledge subtly and made millions off of it."

Meme - Emir Han @RealEmirHan: "Tom Cruise refused to do a kiss scene with Annabelle Wallis at the last minute in The Mummy. She had already told all her friends about the scene and was showing off. Then, in front of 900 people, Cruise reportedly said: "Yeah, I'm not feeling it?""
Lia the Trader @Liathetrader: "I honestly think he is gay"
Julius @TodayWithJulius: "If the woman didn't want to do a kiss scene is she a lesbian?"
This is like how shaming men who disagree with women that they will be virgins for life and can't get laid is good and fighting toxic masculinity, but saying a woman is ugly or has a high body count is proof of misogyny

Meme - 6t @LoliMossad: "Oh but if I hate black pp! due to personal experience everyone cries racism"
rudy2gen: ""Bears or men?"
Women: Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) Bear because (personal experience) ...
Men: "y'all just hate men for no reason""

Meme - Texture @iamtexture: "Women are significantly more sensitive to these types of faces and this is the primary way that women signal to each other that they are about to be excluded from the group if they don't conform."
Andy @PositivFuturist: "When your entire worldview is based not on knowledge, but on what others think - the only possible rebuttal is a performance." *Sarah Wakefield from UK Green Party when faced with Reform panellist* *Katherine Stoeffel from GQ Sydney Sweeney interview*"

STUNNER on X - "I’ve never seen a video of a man celebrating his divorce.  Never seen a man set up ring light to announce his divorce and blame his wife.     I’ve never seen a man talk about a ‘divorce glow-up.’  I’ve never seen a man celebrate putting his own happiness above his family.  I’ve never seen a man proudly leave his marriage and family to ‘find himself.’  I rarely see men openly talk about stress related to mental load or emotional labor, especially as fathers.  I’ve never seen a man leave a relationship because his partner didn’t keep him in his ‘masculine era.’  Why is it always women? Why is it always you? Why can’t you just move on silently like the man?"

Meme - *Janitor looking down at floor while mopping it*
Bratz doll: "OMG, that man just looked at you!"
Bratz doll 2: "Eww! What a creep!"

Squirrelly Girl | Facebook - "Ladies, I'm about to make a lot of y'all really mad but no one ever said accountability was fun so, here goes... Let’s talk dress codes — specifically school dress codes. All my life, I've heard, "Girls can’t wear certain things because boys get distracted!” and, as you can imagine, this bothered me. I think it would bother anyone because last I checked, teen boys don't care what you wear. Males in general, you could be wearing a potato sack and they'd still stare and say, "pretty!" (Marylin Monroe actually did this once, it was glorious). And then one day I found myself talking to an actual superintendent in the grocery line, and I decided to actually ask if the reason we've always been given is the actual reason and — drum roll please! — turns out computer says no (internet cookie for whoever catches this reference). The real reason is so politically incorrect they had to come up with a more socially acceptable answer and, true to form, decided the way to accomplish that was to throw our boys under the bus. Typical really, and not at all as surprising as it should be. Here’s the truth — starting in the mid 90s, schools all across the US found themselves drowning in so many accusations against male teachers and staff from  parents of teen girls that they had to change the dress code. That's it, that's the whole secret. And before you lot get your panties in a twist, let me explain. Male teachers were not getting reported for actual inappropriate behavior, no-no, they were getting reported for the appearance of inappropriate behavior. Things like:
• looking up when a female student walked in
• picking up dropped papers near a female student
• monitoring hallways between classes and accidently "looking" too long
• existing within five feet of a female student because apparently that in and of itself is inherently predatory.
In decades past, reports like this weren't given much credence. But then, the parents of students in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s weren't letting their daughters go to school dressed like they were going to the club. It's even worse now and instead of just saying, “Hey, maybe don’t send your daughter to 9th grade looking like she’s on Love Island,” schools did and are still doing the politically safe thing: blaming the boys. Over night, every hemline rule got reframed as, “boys can’t control themselves," instead of the truth; Male teachers cant afford lawsuits. It's not about hormones, it's about liability and the longer we pretend otherwise, the longer we keep pointing fingers at the wrong people. #uncomfortabletruths #scapegoat #blametheboys #dresscode"

Love, Marriage, and Anxiety - "The saying "happy wife, happy life" may have some validity, but the lesser-known saying "anxious wife, miserable life" has research-approved validation.  How can we overcome anxiety and improve marital satisfaction?...
The results found a direct relationship between the following:
1. The number of children you have and marital satisfaction, with fewer children being related to happier marriages.
2. The number of family members who are available to help with the children is directly related to greater marital satisfaction.
3. Both partners' level of depression affected their level of happiness: lower levels of depression are associated with happier marriages.
4. The more neurotic the spouse is, the less happy the relationship—but women's neuroticism seems to carry more weight in the overall marital happiness equation...
Neurotic people assume the worst in an innocuous situation. They fear an unknown danger around every corner because you just don't know what can happen... Women will often trip over their high levels of neurosis and stumble into unhappiness in their marriage...   For neurotic women, their brain may be the biggest opponent in the quest for a happy marriage."

👹Eamon Fitzpatrick🇮🇪 on X - "When your wife asks you what you want for Father's Day tell her you already have the best gift of all which is her and the kids. Tell her Father's Day isn't about demanding gifts and attention. That's Mother's Day🎁😂 #FathersDay"

Aruvin 💊 on X - "If we're in such a "male loneliness epidemic," why is it that: 1. The single events are all filled with women? 2. The crying videos on TikTok are all from women? 3. The ones complaining about not being approached are all women? 🤔"

Arslan on X - "“Your man used to eat my ass” “I ate his and the next day he proposed”"

Jaimie Arona Krems on X - "A rarely-discussed female beauty standard: LUMBAR CURVATURE (~45.5°)
➡️Men prefer this curve
➡️Women wear heels to mimic it
Why? Acc to @dmglewis: Our bipedal female ancestors w this curve likely better navigated physiological challenges of pregnancy"
Weird. I thought women dress up for themselves

Meme - "UH OH! Did you make a woman angry online? She's going to use some form of one of these insults:
1. Your dick is small
2. Your dick doesn't receive enough attention from women
3. You like putting your dick inside other men
It's literally a guarantee!

Meme - ">be me
>save up money for weeks to take girlfriend to a nice steakhouse
>buy her favorite flowers on the way
>open the car door for her, pull out her chair, plan the entire evening
>think I am crushing the boyfriend game
>she stares at her phone during appetizers
>she looks up with an expression of pure disgust
>sends me a link to a viral article
>"The Danger of High Effort Men and Love Bombing Culture"
>caption says men who plan dates and buy flowers are pathologically manipulative
>apparently trying too hard means you lack boundaries and seek total control
>look down at the $80 ribeye i just ordered for her
>ask her if she actually thinks this way
>she hits me with the silent treatment for the rest of the dinner
>makes me pay the full bill, then posts on her story about surviving a narcissist
>go home alone
>realize the internet has completely ruined them"

Meme - ex-bisexual @spookyshah: "had a straight dude come to my place and he was SO impressed by the simplest things. art on the wall, rugs, a $40 knife block set. dudes are so fucking lame and pathetic lol they fr need a mommy to take care of them their whole lives"
Figure 1: "nice house :)"
Figure 2: "you are so fucking lame and pathetic lol fr do you need a mommy to take care of you your whole life"
Figure 1:
Figure 2:

Meme - COURTNEY, 29: ""IF YOU CAN'T HANOLE ME AT MY WORST, YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST.""
HER BEST: "I TRIED TO MAKE SPAGHETTI BUT BURNT IT. SO NOW YOU GET TO TAKE ME OUT"
HER WORST: "WHO THE FUCK IS JENNA!?" *pouring fuel onto ground and flames all around in house, holding phone with dangling wire that's one*
"MY SISTER!!!"

Parent advice: My daughter and stepson have gotten really close. At first, it was heartwarming. Now it's taken a turn. - "I’m married to a wonderful man, “Corbin.” Corbin and I each have a child from a previous relationship. I bring “Adela,” age 14, to our blended family, while he has a 6-year-old son, “Ron.” Given the fairly large age gap between the two children, I had kind of expected the most likely interaction between them would be “not much,” and kept an eye out for signs of hostility or impatience. That hasn’t happened. Adela is very fond of Ron, and that’s reciprocated.  In the abstract, that isn’t a problem, but they spend a lot of time together, often in physical contact. Ron sits on Adela’s lap a lot, and it’s a fairly common occurrence for her to be doing homework or just watching TV, and Ron will kind of be leaning into her and napping with his head pressed into her side. She’ll play with LEGOS with him, when she never expressed an interest before.  I’ve asked her about it, and Adela’s told me that “he needs a mother figure in his life,” which, apart from the implicit sexism in that claim, would be my job if he’s willing to accept me as one. I’m not sure this level of attachment is healthy, and I’m not sure what to do about it."
When you're jealous of your daughter. No surprise that she spouts feminist ideas too

Meme - Wandering2Wise: "Everyone sees a husband who cheated on his wife of 20 years. No one sees he's been begging her to sleep with him for the last 10 years. He provided. Protected. Stayed faithful. But she withheld. Weaponized intimacy. "Not tonight, I'm tired." "I have a headache. Maybe tomorrow." Then acted shocked when another woman made him feel like a man. Cheating is wrong. But so is starving your husband then playing victim when he eats elsewhere. A man can only beg for so long before his pride says "enough." Sex isn't everything in marriage. But lack of sex kills everything in marriage. Respect. Intimacy. Loyalty. Love. All of it dies in a cold bed."

Meme - Peter Parker: "Hey, Ursula! If you were alone in the woods, would you rather encounter a man or a bear?"
Ursula Ditkovna: "It depends on what color it is"
Peter:

'Everyone I've Ever Dated Was A Narcissist,' Says Woman Who Is Clearly A Narcissist | Babylon Bee

What my dating experience has been like as a woman : r/TwoXChromosomes - "I have been on 29 dates in the last year, all with men in their late twenties and early thirties. I thought I would share my list that details why it didn’t work out with you all. I would love to hear about other women’s experiences with this too, keen to know how universal my experiences might be!
1. Homeless (by choice)
2. Chronic physical and mental health problems that were ongoing and untreated
3. Enjoyed Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson
4. Struggled with alcohol use (20-30 drinks a week to cope with work stress)
5. Spent the entire date negging me (actually kind of impressive how long he did this)
6. Nice guy but very avoidant/emotionally unavailable. Would probably have stayed in a situationship with me forever if I didn’t break it off.
7. Completely misleading photos, looked like a different person in real life
8. Very low self esteem, cried on the date, had recently broken up with his long term girlfriend (who he still lived with). Still tried to invite me back to his house to have sex with him.
9. Lied about his name (twice) and age. Anti-vax, made lots of jokes about women being bad drivers, etc.
10. couldn’t have a conversation to save his life. Had no opinions on anything and would repeat whatever you said. High levels of anxiety, saw this guy a few times before calling it.
11. Pictures were very misleading. Spent most of the date talking about his special interests.
12. Arrogant and entitled. Spent most of the date disagreeing with anything I said (e.g., even explained why my favourite food was a bad choice)
13. nice guy but not very intelligent (e.g., had to define words like “maternal” and explain that white people could also have naturally curly hair). Ended up being too difficult to have conversations with him because of the amount of explaining that was required.
14. Arrogant. Didn’t ask a single question and spent a large portion of time telling me why being an engineer was the most difficult career known to man.
15. Substance use issues (primarily marijuana and alcohol). Struggled with codependency, high levels of anxiety.
16. Used to kill small animals as a child, don’t think I need to say anything else about this one.
17. Spent 90% of the date talking about his love for bicycles (no, he did not ask me if I was interested in biking). Expressed a desire to have 3 children and home school them (no, he did not ask me about my family plans or future goals). This was not mentioned on his profile at all.
18. Tried to convince me how awful cats are (despite me having 3 photos with them on my profile. Apparently he had not checked this before he invited me out).
19. Photos were very misleading. Spoke a lot about his special interests (anime, dinosaurs). Asked me exactly 2 questions.
20. Really great guy. Got my hopes up for this one. Shared a lot of values. He was quite anxious and I thought it would settle down but he ended up having a bit of a freak out and called it off.
21. Ended up being poly and didn’t think he needed to share this in advance?
22. Was in the army and couldn’t comprehend why/how this could be a dealbreaker for women. Didn’t share this on his profile or in the chat when asked about work.
23. Very, very anxious. Signs of OCD, quite rigid and easily stressed.
24. Another Jordan Peterson fan. Wanted kids but didn’t include it on his profile. Kept trying to make out with me on the first date in public despite me asking him to stop.
25. Lots of problems. Made racist, homophobic, and sexist jokes. Would use the f-slur. Very gropey, wouldn’t stop after being told no.
26. Misleading photos. Genuinely some of the worst conversation I have ever had, it gave me secondhand embarrassment.
27. Out of work for several years due to an ongoing wrist injury. Severe depression that was “untreatable”. Experienced sudden and random ailments that required him to be taken care of and/or excused from any prior plans.
28. Another one who used misleading photos. He also didn’t live in the same country and was happy to do a long distance relationship but didn’t mention this on his profile.
29. Wanted to have 4 children and settle down in a city over an hour away. Also didn’t include this in his profile.
EDIT: just wanted to clarify some things. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. All these men varied in terms of appearance, education, upbringing, etc. I speak to men for 5-7 days before going on a date. Unfortunately it is never really acceptable to be asking questions like “did you kill small animals as a child?” on the apps. Lots of men do weed themselves out during the talking process.  All my first dates tend to be coffee dates. If it’s an evening date it is usually gelato. I pay for 90% of these dates. I don’t have children and don’t want children, this is always included in my profile. I have a cat, this is also in my profile. No, I will not be giving my cat away for a relationship.  I don’t have any issue dating someone with anxiety, depression, etc. However, when it is so bad that I can’t form a connection with you and you can’t do basic day to day things (e.g., develop and maintain friendships, have any sort of income, engage in hobbies) then I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect someone you don’t know to want to develop a relationship with you 🤷🏻‍♀️
EDIT 2: Lots of people are asking about number 20. We went on 7 dates before he called it off. He had never had a serious relationship before, the longest had been 6 months. I genuinely still think he is a great guy and hold no negative feelings about him."

Meme - Saffron Fry: "whoever is sending my dad my OF content I want to tell you he doesn't care, he's aware I've been passed around more than a spliff at snoop doggs house since the age of 15, he's just happy I actually get paid for it now. he's extremely proud"

OnlyFans: Inside the Machine, BBC Three review: This documentary is not what the BBC should be doing - "What is the BBC for? It’s a question central to the current Charter renewal negotiations, and something to which the new director-general has no doubt been giving serious thought. So let me suggest one thing that the BBC really shouldn’t be for: offering advice to people selling porn on OnlyFans. Yet here is OnlyFans: inside the Machine (BBC Three), a documentary doing exactly that, taking an entirely sympathetic view of the “content creators” involved and presenting sex work as a valid career choice for the young (but then, this is a commission for their youth channel). God, it’s depressing."

HakureiRyan on X - "Onlyfans wasn't even originally a porn platform, fun fact! Females just organically flocked to it and turned it into a porn platform. This further debunks the notion that females are victims of the porn industry when they themselves will literally convert a premium content site into a porn site.  In fact, females will do this to any such website that doesn't explicitly ban porn! This is how Patreon is still just a fan site, it explicitly bans porn. It's also why Tumblr was once a major hub for porn and why all cam sites nowadays are explicitly porn sites. Females, of their own will, turned them into such as there was no explicit ban on it."
The overwhelming majority of porn on tumblr wasn't of the users themselves, but otherwise...

Meme - "*OnlyFans*
This website completely debunked the myth that women are victims of the porn industry and were forced into it. I remember how 10 years ago this idea was quite prominent among the anti porn "redpillers"."

Aisha Renee | Facebook - "TOO BROKE FOR ME… I went on a first date with a guy I met online. He seemed cool, confident, and talked a lot about being “established,” so I had certain expectations. When he pulled up to pick me up, it was in a Honda Civic. I know this sounds bad, but I instantly got the ick. I’ve worked hard to get to a certain lifestyle and I only deal with men who are financially secure. To me, the car was a sign we weren’t on the same level. The date itself was fine, but I couldn’t get past it. After he dropped me off, I just ghosted him instead of explaining, because I didn’t want to hurt his feelings or argue about my standards. Now my friends are split — some say I’m allowed to have preferences, others say I was shallow and should’ve at least been honest instead of disappearing."

Diane Yap on X - "Why does she have to go back to work tomorrow?  Because her baby daddy is a loser. If he weren't a loser, she wouldn't have to work if she doesn't want to. She says that she would love to stay on leave longer or do part time "but that's just not our financial situation."  Please, women -- do yourselves a favor. Do not procreate with losers who cannot afford to carry the household (you plus kids) on his income alone. Work if you want, but do not have kids with someone who can't afford them."
♡ Demonetized Honey ♡ on X - "I don’t know what woman needs to hear this but that man trying to provide for his family in an economy where inflation has risen by a total of SIXTY PERCENT in just 20 years has a lot more on his shoulders than any other man in history and he isn’t a “loser” for not being able to cut it on one income. Men are not “losers” for not thriving in an economy not built for them to. Men are not “losers” for struggling on one income in a society that houses and feeds millions of immigrants for free. Men are not losers for failing to be superhuman in a world that treats them barely human. She has to go back to work tomorrow because she lives in a woman ran society that pushed for women like her to return to work tomorrow to fund immigrants over her family."

Mariella Frostrup: ‘As you age, you miss the odd builder’s whistle’
How ignorant. She's encouraging men to engage in sexual violence with other women.

Why are British women's breasts getting bigger? - "Odd things are happening in women's bras. In recent years, the average British bra size has jumped from 34B to 36D, which means that while women's backs have grown one size, breasts have jumped up two... In a country where one in three women is overweight, you'd think there was a simple, fat-related reason for this, but obesity alone doesn't explain the jump in cup size, nor the biggest growth area in bra sales: smaller back size and bigger cup size. Judging by recent underwear figures, there are more slimmer women with larger boobs than ever before. Women are happy about this. Men are happy about this. But no one seems happy to explain why this is happening. Do you know how to work out a bra size? As roughly 50% of the British population wear them, you'd have thought most of them would have an idea. But though a 2009 survey found that the average British woman owns 16 bras at any one time and buys four every year, fitting them is a surprisingly tricky activity. The traditional method reads like an A-level algebra problem. You take a tape measure and wrap it round your chest at the lowest point where a bra sits. You record this figure in inches. You add four to this measurement if the number is even, five if it's odd – and the resultant number is your band size. Then you wrap the tape round again and measure the fullest part of the actual breasts. Next you subtract the band size from breast size to find your cup size. If the numbers are the same, you're an A cup. If there's an inch difference, you're a B; two and you need a C cup and so on. Alternatively, and many bra experts say more accurately, you can weigh your breasts by dunking them into a full bowl of water and measuring the displaced liquid, with 1 litre of water equalling 1kg. It's accurate but useless. You can do precisely nothing with this information, as no bra manufacturer measures boobs by the pound. Unsurprisingly, as no one enjoys maths or physics homework, the modern way to find the correct fit is to go to a shop and get someone else to do it for you...  trained fitters can now be found in almost every lingerie department; instead of relying on water or tape they add an element of mystique to this already complicated process. Fitters are like boob whisperers, their pronouncements made on look and feel as well as measuring... Marks & Spencer reports that about 8,000 women come to their stores for a fitting every week. As a result of all this bra buying and breast scrutiny, we have more information now about the dimensions of the average British boob than ever before. And what's surprising is how wrong most women were about their bra size... Bras are phenomenally complex garments and their construction has long kept designers and engineers busy. As an article entitled "Brassieres: an engineering miracle" from the February 1964 issue of Science and Mechanics journal states: "The challenge of enclosing and supporting a semi-solid mass of variable volume and shape, plus its adjacent mirror image, involves a design effort comparable to that of building a bridge or a cantilevered skyscraper."... She explains that there are 31 components in a bra with a DD+ cup, 10 more than are required for smaller sizes. There's an extra panel of fabric in each cup to allow volume curve. There are slings down the side of the cups that hold the wearer's breasts securely to minimise movement. The underwiring bands have greater stretch to open up and frame the breasts. The underband and shoulder straps are modular, so that some parts stretch while others don't, to create an excellent fit... Improved bra engineering has not improved the disparities in sizing between different brands. "It's a minefield of different sizes out there," says Portsmouth University's Jenny White. "There is no standardisation of sizes across the industry."
From 2010 and previously quoted, but not in such detail

Meme - TaennaVIP @BOOKtaenna: "Just a gentle reminder that the man who "goes to work and to support his family" is sacrificing NOTHING and would still have to work without a family."
Bleed Kelly Green @HurtsTo...: "Just a gentle reminder that the woman who "cleans and cooks for her family" is sacrificing NOTHING and would still have to clean and cook for herself. See how fucking dumb that sounds??"

i/o on X - "On the third or fourth date with a woman years ago, she asked me if there was anything about her that I would change if I could.  I replied: "Yeah, I'd prefer it if you didn't wear any makeup." (Naturally, this comment had no effect on her. She continued to wear makeup.)   I mentioned this to my mother, and she told me that when she and my father began dating he had told her the same thing, and that she found this liberating, and stopped wearing makeup.  But when I talk to younger women about this, they all say the same thing: "Those women that look good and that you think aren't wearing makeup are in fact wearing makeup, only they're so adept at applying it, you don't realize that they're wearing it."  I doubt this. In my dating history, all of my girlfriends looked more appealing to me before they applied their makeup. (Also, the whole concept of painting one's face as a normal routine seems bizarre to me.)  I realize I'm a outlier on this.   (One of the most unsettling sights for me is seeing women with very thin lips wearing bright or dark red lipstick. Why would someone want to draw attention to an impoverished feature?)"

Romantic opportunities appear to influence women's sexual identities, but not men's - "Romantic opportunities appear to influence women's sexual identities—but not men's, suggests a new study that will be presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association (ASA).  "This indicates that women's sexuality may be more flexible and adaptive than men's," said study author Elizabeth Aura McClintock, an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Notre Dame.  McClintock's study relies on data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health) and considers its first (1994-1995), third (2001-2002), and fourth (2007-2008) waves. More specifically, she tracked 5,018 women and 4,191 men as they moved from adolescence to young adulthood. On average, they were 16-years-old in Wave I, 22 in Wave III, and 28 in Wave IV.   Confirming previous research, McClintock found that women were more likely than men to report bisexuality, while men were more likely to report being either "100 percent heterosexual" or "100 percent homosexual." She also found that women were three times more likely than men to change their sexual identities from Wave III to Wave IV of Add Health...   McClintock's research showed that women with more education and women who were more physically attractive (as rated by their Add Health interviewers) had higher probabilities of identifying as "100 percent heterosexual" than other women in Waves III and IV of Add Health"
In other words, lesbians are ugly
Weird, we keep being told that sexuality is immutable. Sexual orientation supposedly never changes, so these women must be lying

Keywords: Lesbians are less attractive than straight women, lesbians are uglier than straight women

Facial Structure Predicts Sexual Orientation in Both Men and Women - "Biological models have typically framed sexual orientation in terms of effects of variation in fetal androgen signaling on sexual differentiation, although other biological models exist. Despite marked sex differences in facial structure, the relationship between sexual orientation and facial structure is understudied. A total of 52 lesbian women, 134 heterosexual women, 77 gay men, and 127 heterosexual men were recruited at a Canadian campus and various Canadian Pride and sexuality events. We found that facial structure differed depending on sexual orientation; substantial variation in sexual orientation was predicted using facial metrics computed by a facial modelling program from photographs of White faces. At the univariate level, lesbian and heterosexual women differed in 17 facial features (out of 63) and four were unique multivariate predictors in logistic regression. Gay and heterosexual men differed in 11 facial features at the univariate level, of which three were unique multivariate predictors. Some, but not all, of the facial metrics differed between the sexes. Lesbian women had noses that were more turned up (also more turned up in heterosexual men), mouths that were more puckered, smaller foreheads, and marginally more masculine face shapes (also in heterosexual men) than heterosexual women. Gay men had more convex cheeks, shorter noses (also in heterosexual women), and foreheads that were more tilted back relative to heterosexual men. Principal components analysis and discriminant functions analysis generally corroborated these results. The mechanisms underlying variation in craniofacial structure--both related and unrelated to sexual differentiation--may thus be important in understanding the development of sexual orientation."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes