When you can't live without bananas

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, May 18, 2024

10 things you're saying by ignoring pronouns / Mutilating genitals / Leaving kids alone


"10 things you're actually saying when you ignore someone's gender pronouns:
1. I know you better than you know yourself your actual gender, because it's inherently obvious.
2. I would rather hurt you repeatedly than change the way I speak about you be truthful, whether or not it hurts your feelings.
3. Your sense of safety is not important to me relevant to your pronouns. Disagreeing with you doesn't mean I'm going to harm you.
4. Your identity isn’t real and shouldn’t be acknowledged is a subjective, lived delusion, and I am not required to affir mit.
5. I want to teach everyone around me to disrespect you to know what mental illness looks like, and help those that are falling victim to it by being truthful.
6. Offending you is fine if it makes me feel more comfortable not my responsibility. You choose to be offended, and in doing so you're choosing to emotionally manipulate those around you.
7. I can hear you talking, but I’m not really listening and your deep voice makes your actual gender even more obvious.
8. Being who you truly are is an inconvenience to me would require you to be truthful with yourself, and acknowledge that how you're presenting yourself isn't accurate.
9. I would prefer it if you stopped being honest with me dishonest with yourself.
10. I am not an ally, a friend, or someone you can trust a true friend, because I will tell you uncomofrtable (sic) truths instead of comforting lies"

Keywords: a true friend, because I will tell you umconfortable truths instead of comforting lies

Original:

"1. I know you better than you know yourself
2. I would rather hurt you repeatedly than change the way I speak about you
3. Your sense of safety is not important to me
4. Your identity isn’t real and shouldn’t be acknowledged
5. I want to teach everyone around me to disrespect you
6. Offending you is fine if it makes me feel more comfortable
7. I can hear you talking, but I’m not really listening
8. Being who you truly are is an inconvenience to me
9. I would prefer it if you stopped being honest with me
10. I am not an ally, a friend, or someone you can trust"


"I can't believe mutilating my genitals didn't completely fulfill me! *trans person cheerfully rushing to noose*"


Parents' Rights Matter protestor: "Leave the kids alone"
Woke teacher: "No one is going after kids!"
Parents' Rights Matter protestors: "OK, then ban child transitioning"
Woke teacher: "Leave the kids alone!" *Protect trans kids shirt*

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes