"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, December 07, 2002

*bleep*


Why do people hate Jews? Is it because they're rich? Successful? Smart? Close knit? That they've managed to survive against all odds? Witness the improbable "Zionist Conspiracies" alleged to have been plotted across the ages. And the rubbish that is The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion.

I bear the immortal words of Yortsin in mind: "Maybe the Jews are seen as different, and no one likes different people. No one likes the X-Men, for example."

:)


In other happenings, Kenneth wanted someone to go to Tango classes with him, so Yechao said he could tango with Mrs Lim Guat Ching. HAHAHA. Must be the best joke he's ever made :)

"Lecture is a time, it should be pleasurable... you agree with me? Therefore, you must tango with me, don't just tango and jam alone." - The Commander


I wonder if Xephyris will ever post here again. Ah, my little fledgling bird has grown wings and left the nest. I'm so proud! ^__^' Haha.


Quotes:

[To me] You know what I like about you?... You're funny... [Me: You get irritated first, then you laugh?] I laugh first, then later I get irritated... It's okay as long as you don't try to out talk me... out argue too often

[On The Economist] How to read? Then I've to bring a dictionary.

Expandable Store (Expendables)

[In the QM office] Pls Speak Only In English

[42SAR drivers on Henry when they were in the same bunk] He used to be our bunkmate... We always treat she-him as our good friend... entertainment... our sex slave
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes