"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, December 07, 2002

I'm checking CAAS Flight Information now.

Ooo. They've voice recognition now!

This is ridiculous. I'm saying "play all" and "Bangkok" to a computer.

I think they don't like my voice. Suddenly, they've gone back to "Please press 1 for ~" and the like.


LOL

(lifted from somewhere)

SMS Transcript on HCJC guys on MRT
1= What the hell.. hc guys are damn nerdy man...I've these three guys standing beside me who're going for prom apparently... Wtf...They look damn weird.
2=One's wearing a white polo shirt and white pants and sport shoes and a blue haversack...He's wearing his watch close to his elbow...And he has damn thick specs
3=The second is just plain weird...He's wearing a brown shirt and black pants but has his shirt tucked damn far in...
4=first guy... and oh. his belt has a gold buckle... Help man...And guess what? They're discussing word riddles and math riddles...Wtf
5=what starts and ends with und?? Underground! -giggle giggle- and one even drooled while laughing...Omg...um...Even the worst nerds in rj pale in comparison
6=I really should get a phone that can take photos...I'm really freaked out... It's -after- the a levels and they're still discussing math and riddles incesstantly
7=sheet...I really hope my child doens't turn out like that in the future...I will just proceed to the nearest building and jump. Jump damn it! Jump! -freaked-
8=my god...They finally left the train...You know what they said? 'oh, the last time i went out was just after o levels...'i went out once during j1--field
9=trip for bio' 'really? Me too!' omg... I'm getting out of the train.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes