"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

"Gabriel,


Thank you for your BIOS Upgrade inquiry and contacting eSupport.com, the Exclusive Authorized Upgrade and Support Center for Award BIOS. For 13 years, we have constantly upgraded thousands of motherboards and developed new BIOS Upgrades for all the latest technology. Our BIOS Upgrades are guaranteed to work on your system.

Based on the technical specifications you had
submitted, we have an excellent BIOS Upgrade
for your system. We have the brand new AwardBIOS
for your motherboard. The price is only $24.95 (U.S)."

!@#$%^&*()

I was under the impression that BIOS upgrades were free.


On a side note, I almost forgot to bring my keys with me when I left camp. Bleah.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes