"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, December 02, 2002

Normally I abhor such stuff, but I was sufficiently intrigued by the notion, the concept, and the result :)

I am the Anti-Seducer

Seducers draw you in by the focused, individualized attention they pay to you. Anti-seducers are the opposite: insecure, self-absorbed, and unable to grasp the psychology of another person, they literally repel. Anti-Seducers have no self-awareness, and never realise when they are pestering, imposing, talking too much. Root out anti-seductive qualities in yourself, and recognise them in others - there is no pleasure or profit in dealing with the Anti-Seducer.

Symbol: The Crab. In a harsh world, the crab survives by its hardened shell, by the threat of its pincers and by burrowing into the sand. No one dares get too close. But the Crab cannot surprise its enemy and has little mobility. Its defensive strength is its supreme limitation.


What Type of Seducer are You?
created by polite_society



Cheers to juwel


Screwed Up Girl is driving me crazy.

She memorised the most screwed up song I've ever heard, emanating from a Unicorn Soft Toy when you squeeze its hooves.

The lyrics go something like:

Hello hello hello hello hello hello how are you?
Hello hello hello hello hello hello how are you?
Thank you thank you I am fine
And I hope that you are too

Hello hello hello hello hello hello how are you?
Hello hello hello hello hello hello how are you?
Thank you thank you I am fine
And I hope that you are too

All sung in a sickly sweet voice reminiscent of the smell of putrefying flesh (I love to use this description)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes