"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Try this.

Not exactly a hate IM site, but it puts the salient points across quite nicely.

It was out of context in the sense that those phrases were sputters of incoherent rage. Yet, behind the bitching, there is madness to my method. Which requires elucidation and further ranting, which I might do at a later date. Nonetheless, I've said all I have to say on the topic.

It could be a hydra on the mend. Either that, or it's downsizing. Haven't you heard? Times are bad. Too many mouths to feed.

Aarrgh! MMPR! Begone, foul beast! Voltron, save me!

I don't really know what they do inside the toilets either, but from the few brief tantalizing glimpses I've had, it involves crowding in front of the sinks (usually three to a mirror), using their compact, adjusting their straps, some arcane ritual called "powdering their nose", and usually the females there are divided into groups that went together to the washroom en masse, leaving the guys they went with back at the bar or dance floor, staring bewilderedly at each other.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes