"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 14, 2002

I meant that. I am still in shock after typing in a few innocent names at random.

At least now I know what to say to a friend who asked me of Geraldine's essay: "Who is Gabriel? Shouldn't it be Gabrielle?"

I realise a lot of anime fans are into Neil Gaiman as well. What a travesty, at times, but the kind of people who would be intrigued by some of the more outre storylines of anime are the kind who would enjoy Neil Gaiman's dark, yet quirky writing.

Gabriel's obsession with the AsianPrince has dragged him to new depths of perversion

Extract from old meatspace diary:

"They say death teaches us about the value of life. And I suppose it does - as long as it happens to someone else."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes