"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Star Control 2 tracks I particularly like, in no particular order:

Supermelee music
Hyperspace
Quasispace (PC version)
Melnorme
Orbit
Orz
Pkunk
Sylandro
Thraddash
Ur-Quan Kzer-Za
Yehat

But the rest are almost all nice too :)


Weekly Aborted Site: Akadama-Ya

"When you first arrive at the site, you will probably be saddened by the fact that the entire site is written in Japanese. I have no fucking clue what any of it says either, so don't ask me. However, I'm pretty sure that it would read something like this:

"Hi! I am a big pedophile from Japan, and enjoy drawing pre-pubescent anime girls being raped and molested by Digimon, and other strange creatures. I have no life whatsoever. Please donate $5 to my Paypal account so I can continue to indulge your sick fantasies."

ROFL

Travel Guide

FIFTH STOP: LONDON

Home of Mr. Bean.

The People: What�s a British person, you ask? Take an American. Then take an electrified cable and ram it deep into their ear canal to give them a �peculiar� and �charming� personality.

Sites to See:
1) The Queen: You�ll have a hard time seeing her. She�s surrounded by ninja guards.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes