"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Delicious videos on YouTube:




Definitely too long for me

Unfortunately it seems most of them are gay:


User description:
sexylonghairedmen

"I'm a gay longhaired guy, sorry ladies!!! My hair is almost to my ass!!!! Nothing more beautiful to me than a guy with VERY long hair!!!! LONGHAIRED MEN RULE!!!!!!

Age: 47

I'm an admirer of men with sexy long hair! I'm a male and have been growing my own hair out for 10 years or so. There is something about a man with a long silky mane that is soooo sexy!

Country: United States
Occupation: longhaired freak

Interests and Hobbies: long haired men, extra long hair on men, men with long hair, shoulder length, mid back length, butt length, knee length, and longer!!! I also admire men with beards and tattoos. If you're a longhaired man please feel free to add me as a friend!!!!"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes