"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable." - John Kenneth Galbraith

***

Baltics trip
Day 10 - 25th May - Kuressare, Estonia;
Selected pictures/videos from HWMNBN and YC


Holed up at Tallinn bus terminal


Okay, so falling asleep in extreme cold isn't a good idea, but I had friends who took pictures of me (even if they might not have woken me before I drifted into eternal slumber)


Tourist info


Castle




Moat view


View from Kuressare Castle's battlements




Paintings/photo-prints in the castle museum


Pile of junk in the same




Scotts


I don't know how they were playing - topless - in the weather
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes