"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

***

Free BJ day (Tuesday) was slightly more fun than last year; I also had had a different type of BJ the previous Sunday, only 2 days before.

I had 2 this year, and 'Disgusting' Chris and Weizhen had 5 each (I gave Chris another one that night). Interestingly, I went with a girl who used to sell them.

There were 2 cows this year - a big one and a small one. The big one had a fistable mouth, but I already fisted the cow last year; the small one was this incredibly perky European-looking woman, so I paid 50 cents and milked one of her udders (someone said it was disgusting, looking like a scrotum with 4 penises attached, and at an unfortunate location too).

As usual, they had their bevy of act-cute girls. The worst of the lot had even more eyeliner than California Girl, had a ridiculously high-pitched voice and shouted 'Chotto Matte Kudasai'. People suggested that I stuff a free cone in her face, or hit her with my hair (and that I was jealous that they had nicer hair than me). UD #6 pointed out that this is the sort of girl Singaporean guys like (and that I'm in the other 1%), but the 2 guys with me averred that this was a bit too much. I said she could work there, and the response was: "come on!!!i am not one of those annoyingly perky girls man!" My comment was that the exclamation marks told you everything.

Of course, people asked me what a BJ was again. My description was less poetic than last year's.

This year's: "It is something you usually get from girls. It gives you pleasure. It can get sticky and messy. You can enjoy it at home, in public or at a commercial establishment"

Last year's: "BJ is something that makes me very happy. It is all-natural and there is much licking and slurping involved. It is given out by cute girls (sometimes, cute guys - you know how things change) and when things get hot, the result is creamy. After having one, I cannot have another too soon or I'll feel sick.

BJ is enjoyed by both guys and girls, even though the girls complain about ingesting it because of perceived health/beauty effects."
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes