"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Indeed, history is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes." - Voltaire

***

My friend and I enjoyed our free BJs very much. We got there early, and so were one of the first to be serviced, while the girls were still fresh, enthusiastic and eager to please.

Someone suggested I keep queuing for more, but it's okay because the afterglow from the first still suffuses me.

Friend: Can I have the girl as well?

I also got to fist the BJ cow; luckily I didn't go all the way or I would've punched the guy inside (the back of whose head was showing - how unprofessional!)

[Addendum: Someone asked me, on Facebook, what BJ was:

"BJ is something that makes me very happy. It is all-natural and there is much licking and slurping involved. It is given out by cute girls (sometimes, cute guys - you know how things change) and when things get hot, the result is creamy. After having one, I cannot have another too soon or I'll feel sick.

BJ is enjoyed by both guys and girls, even though the girls complain about ingesting it because of perceived health/beauty effects."]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes