"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

u r wt u wr:

- 'Miss you'
- 'Your lips look so [something]. Would you like to [something] *picture of lips*' (I didn't see the whole thing)
- 'Prague. Czech me out'
- 'Sweet baby'
- 'Style secretor' (This sounds like some alien lifeform)
- 'Come sit on Santa's lap. Mmm.'
- 'Everyone makes mistakes'
- 'Do I make you look fat?' (It should've read, 'Do I make you look pretty?')
- 'Protect me from what I want. By Gutsy'
- 'Visit Kazakhstan. Why not? It's good... I like!'
- 'Two of a kind' (above breasts) (Contributed)
- 'Fruits of summer' (above breasts) (Contributed)
- 'Da daddy's little girl ain't so little no more'
- 'Finding somebody'
- 'Sun shine'
- 'Lips like sugar'
- 'Born with style'
- 'Ceu love this pet' (The words were in a strawberry)
- 'I'll be your future, you'll be my past'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes