"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I am certain there is too much certainty in the world." - Michael Crichton

***

In JC we had the Angel-Mortal game. Now, we have "Buaya-Buayee", for everyone to "live out your perverse stalker fantasies".

Photos of the better acts will be up eventually, but in the meantime, the following is worth losing some sleep over:


"Title: Oh My Love, Ruhan
Artist: Air Supply
Album: Unreleased tracks
Genre: Meditative
Comment: Buaya Loves you"

"As I think of you day and night - and it is only proper that I should do so - my anxieties are concentrated upon the risks of mortal life, the uncertainties of health, the failness of mankind. Our country should be immortal; and I am so unhappy that its future should depend on the breath of a single man.

It is for you and only you, Ruhan, to revive all you see lying in ruins around you, inevitably shattered and overthrown by your rejection.

The next song will be dedicated to: Ruhan"

(after Cicero: in support of Marcus Claudius Marcellus, to which I was unable to find the original Latin)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes