"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, February 16, 2002

Loraine gave me some tips for the driving test and taught me how to remember right-of-way at cross junctions (vehicles going straight get first priority; vehicles turning left into the lane have next priority, vehicles turning right into the same lane have least priority) all of which was a great boon, thank you (= Took 174 down to bukit batok and was lost and almost late, so took a taxi to driving centre.

Driving test was in ballpoint pen on an optical answer sheet- weird. Some pple weren't prepared and only had pencils.
Finished it within half an hour (1 hour allocated) and went to the bathroom to change into my beng outfit- fitted levi's jeans (which i was already wearing) worn hip-level, sleeveless light blue t-shirt i bought at a sample sale in london, gelled my hair. Plus 2 of my gold tattoos on my arms (my parents would hit the roof if they found out abt it; i hastily pulled on a t-shirt over my sleeveless tee as i went home, then removed them using soap and water in the toilet). Tied on my WWJD? bracelet as a choker. Then michael bought round chinese hats with tassels and pigtails for all the guys in the cluster (and insisted i wear it). Made a fool of myself during the cluster item- dance to Grease's "Summer days". Actually all of us made fools of ourselves- everything was impromptu/follow the leader kinda thing. Cheok and jeremiah also showed up- dressed in shirt and tie. Winson was dressed in a black suit- the "pastor daniel wee lookalike". Lots of fairy wings!
Shared a cab with marc to go home.
Photos forthcoming.

Today I had cell lunch- said some things I wouldn't have if i hadn't been going off. Already missing sue-anne and marc and josiah.

Andrew gan
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes