"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Weird iFunny Chats

Most iFunny scammers are boring, doing the usual sugar mummy scam or just starting with "hi" (to be fair, not all might be scammers, but the odds are against them, so I don't bother).

Once in a while I get more unusual chats though:


"Hey are you gay ,tran, femboi,trap or furrie?
???"


"Are you gay do you like girls because you are pretty and I wanna date you
Only if you are gay if you are not sorry for bothering you"


"Your a bitch btw
I bet your one of those fucking trannie loser abominations also
That's why you deleted my message huh"


"I'm mary and into sex chat pictures videos mastrubating with my toy and oil sex lust for little amount $20 only
*topless photo with tongue sticking out*"

I couldn't find this image online, but I'm pretty sure it didn't come from whoever was messaging me.

This person gets bonus points for the username: "mypussyandassneedsomedick". "Mary" is also a popular name for some reason - I got more than one message from a "Mary". At least they bothered to use different photos.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes