"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, June 04, 2023

When average guys date a hot girl

Sarah, Absolute Baddie: I'm Sarah and I'm a ten.

Tyler, Average Guy: I'm Tyler and I'm a five.

Both: And we're dating .

Sarah: It's not easy being a 10. I was constantly being played by other tens, which, happened a lot. *nervous laugh

Tyler: Being a 5 has its challenges too. Everyone assumes I'm her friend or her brother but-

Sarah: *silently agrees

Tyler: We're actually dating

Random Bystander, Very Confused: I was just minding my own business and then I saw this aggressively hot girl with this aggressively average man. I thought to myself they must be brother and sister. But then they started to make out and I was like. ugh *Extremely turned on. Maybe they're from Alabama. But no, they were just, dating. And honestly? It made me feel pretty optimistic. If this schlubby guy can get a girl like that, maybe I can. Which would be great, because, honestly, I'm pretty lonely and super horny.

Sarah: My last boyfriend was tall, handsome, great body, amazing jawline, sexy, great hair. He was a model. Glowing skin, six pack abs, perfectly symmetrical face. But then he cheated on me. And I wanted to make sure that never happened to me ever again. So... I, went for something a little more-

Tyler: *Dead on inside

Sarah: Secure

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes