"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 09, 2023

Making Mother's Day about Men / Trans Woman only wanting Cis Women / Drag Saves Lives


"Only on the internet can a man try to make Mother's Day about himself"
"Happy mother's day. Today I was told I'm not a mother. My wife told me you wont steal this day from me and it really hurt so to all trans woman out or not, who have kids, adopted or not, happy mother's day, this day is for all of us even if we can't celebrate the way we want. Try to treat yourself and enjoy today as the real woman that you are."


"Amanda 27
Woodburn
Lesbian Trans Woman
Lives in Portland
26 miles away
Looking for Long-term partner
About Me: I'm just sorta here to see if I magically find someone. Not into smokers/vapers, single moms, not poly, won't date other trans or guys or women pretending to be men. Cat lover/owner is a plus. Allergic to dogs. Natural born women only please"


*Man with blonde mullet and pink sports shoes in spandex saying "drag saves lives"*

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes