"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, February 10, 2023

Women at the Gym


fujoshe/her πŸ¦‹πŸ’ @lucisev: "this is one of the most loser things that i have ever read"
Levi Pendragon @levi_pendragon: "You can effectively create male-only gyms by adjusting the "vibe". Dim lights, rusty plates, few mirrors,no meme machines, free chalk, no noise prohibition. They will self-segregate."
Safe spaces are only good for "minorities"


Jessica49 @Jessicafrndz: "guy kept making me extremely uncomfortable at the gym... this is why I'll end up crying on stream bc I feel so grossed out at times with the amount of sexualization I experience. Hopefully this spreads awareness for girls who experience this type of treatment at the gym"
Jessica49: "ONLY FANS Watch My Latest Video"


Jessica49 @Jessicafrndz: "I am also extremely antisocial and being hit on is never a compliment to me I don't like to be approached I haven't dated for a year becauseI despise being sexualized. It happens anyway and I get frustrated. It's normal for girls to feel this way because it happens OFTEN? (6/?)"
Jessica Fernandez @jessica.frndz: "Hey everyone, Welcome to my FanHouse! From group chats with the community, to direct messaging me(respectfully pls), to PPV content/special requests!"
(This got blocked from ifunny but not the others - go figure)


MJ @morganisawizard: "women seething because a man briefly glanced at them for .7 seconds in the gym while they film a video they hope will be seen by thousands on tiktok will never not be funny to me
me: idk maybe we should stop twisting very passive and harmless human behavior into full-blown harassment scenarios for tiktok clout
feminists: Katie McDill @KatieLundbergg: "you're fucking ugly"
oh she’s like actually unhinged
"you're a pick me bitch
pick me pick me
ugly on the inside and outside poor thing
can't relate :p
also i'm not watching ur dumbass video sksksks"


Vanessa Sierra @vanessasierra00: "Caught a guy glancing at me at the gym. Smiled at him. He smiled back. We both went back about our business... harmless behaviour.
Generally if a guy stares it's one of three things.
- he wants to use your machine
- he's gazing off into his thoughts
- you look good and he didn't mean harm"


Gyms in 2023
*Smithers scared of strippers*
"i'm just tryna workout"
"omg you creep this is going on my tiktok"


"Me in the gym, when the girl using the leg press machine literally breaks her legs but I can't help otherwise I'll get put on tiktok and labelled as a creep"


""OMG my gym has so many creeps" starter pack"
*tight pants showing cameltoe* *heavy eye makeup and drawn eyebrows*
*sports bra showing cleavage and nipples* *tight shorts showing ass*"

Konstantin Kisin on Twitter - "I think it's really important that creepy men stop staring at hot women at the gym. If this carries on, the hot women are going to stop wearing lingerie to work out and then everyone loses."
Milan Stanford WH_S male, survivor of Communism on Twitter - "Hahahahahahaha you never fail to make me laugh Spot on. If I would go to the gym wearing just a slip over my genitalia all women would stare at me as well"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes