"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Cute lesbian to manlet incel

Another ifunny reject:


>be me. grow up a tomboy
>all my friends are guys
>ln HS, hang out wlth nerdy jock guys, raging lesbian
>scissor with lots of confused girls in HS
>super cash
>find out what trans is in Junior year
>end up transpilling myself and transitioning in college
>everyone at school says l'rn so brave
>still scissoring all day er day
>start to really look man like right around when I graduate
>move to san fran for a job after I graduate, live as a man
>women won‘t give me a second look now
>get literally laughed at in bars
>no matches on the swipe apps
mfw I went from being a cute lesbian to a 5'3" manlet incel

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes