"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, June 18, 2021

"Don’t let your dreams become memes."

Daniel Mok:


"When I grow up I want to be Masked Rider!"
*Masked Food Panda motorcycle rider*


"When I grow up I want to be Iron Man!"
*Man ironing*


"When I grow up I want to be Astro Boy!"
*Astro technician installing satellite dish*


"When I grow up I want to be Wonder Woman!"
"What am I doing with my life? Why am I always so tired? Should I quit my job? Why am I still single? Did I lock my car door???"


"When I grow up I want to be a Ninja!"
*Ninja van motorcycle rider gingerly delivering parcel across gate in the face of a dog*


"When I grow up I want to be Aquaman!"
*Cross-dresser aka Ah Gua*


"When I grow up I want to meet Transformers!"
*Electrical technician and transformer*


"When I grow up I want to be Black Widow!"
*Widow in black crying*


"When I grow up I want to be The Flash!"
*Flasher*


"When I grow up I want to be Ash!"
*Ashes in a jar*

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes