"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Saturday, May 02, 2009

"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B." - Fats Domino

***

u r wt u wr:

- '*Picture of a boy and dog in a rowboat* Everyone needs a good paddling' (I wonder if she was into motorboating also)
- 'REWARD for anyone who can entertain me'
- 'I ♥ cherry' (7 year old girl)
- 'When I falling love with you'
- '*Play button*er' (YouTube shirt)
- '0-Naughty in 3 drinks'
- 'Our feeling will glow together before long'
- 'Kiss *whole mouth lipstick mark covering word*'
- 'University s of m fashionista'
- 'I'm single just don't tell my boyfriend'
- 'Men are like commercials. You can't trust a word they say'
- 'Gorgeous'
- 'It's delicious you need this'
- 'I only look sweet and innocent'
- 'Popular doll girl teenage style'
- 'One girlfriend is not enough' (Maybe she was lesbian)
- 'Devil on vacation'
- 'Rule. Adorable girl'
- 'Want me Need me Kiss me'
- 'Bikini girls are everywhere, but where are the... guys?'
- 'Pussy. The only part of a woman I don't eat ♀'
- 'Mr just be friends *picture of broken hand*'
- 'Trust me. I am a doctor' (Strangely, the guy beside her had the same shirt, sans bolding)
- 'You're the guy my dad warned me about!'
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes