"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur" - Petronius (attr.)

***

Something I quoted from Chinasmack:

"Although I really want to slap you, what you say actually makes a lot of sense"

Someone: HAHAHAH. Something you hear regularly I'm sure.

Someone else: I've lost count of how many times I've thought that during grad school.

Although I think that number is way less than for "I really want to slap you, because what you say actually makes no sense at all..."

Someone (2): How about "It would make a lot of sense for me to slap you right now"?

Someone else (2): What about "I really want to slap you, simply because you think you are making a lot of sense?"
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes