"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty." - Billy Wilder

***

u r wt u wr:

- 'I eat bananas'
- 'Tonight I am single'
- 'Will do ___ for a backstage pass'
- 'i. am. the. queen.' (maybe she's looking for someone to call King)
- 'For sale. My parents. Buy 1 get 1 free'
- 'It's your MOVE'
- 'Flaunt. rock star super co'
- 'Hot number'
- 'I give pleasure' (worn by 40 year old auntie)
- 'Flattery will get you everywhere *lipstick kiss mark*'
- 'One boyfriend is not enough'
- 'Deadline is over if you want it'
- 'You are the first and only boyfriend I have'
- 'Kiss! *picture of teddy bear with open arms*'
- 'Do you believe in destiny? *picture of 2 teddy bears sitting down with their backs to the viewer, but slightly inclined to face each other*'
- 'Giddy Up' (The U is in the shape of a horseshoe, with a star inside)
- 'What's good?'
- 'Squeeze me *cartoon of bacterium and microscope*'
- 'How can I kiss you you don't away?'
- 'Today might just be your lucky day'
- 'Little witch in the past. Good girl at present'
- 'I am the best girlfriend of the year'
- 'Lovc you. Quickies lady *picture of 2 smiling cherries floating in heart signs*'
- 'Supermodel'
- 'Don't miss me by' (auntie in her mid-30s)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes