"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toilet cubicle poetry from an undisclosed location:



I see you, within these white-washed walls,
Within a myraid (sic) of books and texts,
worksheets and stress. Your
dark smile, deep set eyes pass me
A fluttering glance
Our eyes meet briefly for a second
And you smile meekly.
Somehow, I do know not why (sic),
Every inch of pain that I feel
Is suddenly lifted off me
Like burden off a toiling man.
The world suddenly seems brighter.
No longer cloudy, or hazy
Or raining.
And then we walk past each other.
Past the life-giving sunshine
that we could both grow in
Together
Back into the melancholy darkness
That eats us up , surely.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes