"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, January 15, 2007

"An optimist stays up to see the New Year in. A pessimist waits to make sure the old one leaves." - Bill Vaughan

***

someone: are exam results published?
(coz here they are published. and eg for maths exams, the results are put on a piece of paper and thrown out of the window)

wlel, i read a lot of nus honours theses
some of them were ok. some were REALLY BAD and i thot, shit, hese are the honours ones, what are the rest like?!?

yes, thrown from the window of senate house (the building where u get your degree from) to the waiting students below

Me: how dramatic

someone: anywy u shd be able to tell just from readng whether its good ornot what

Me: I think my power is not so high yet

someone: i think can lah

Me: haiyah
I think research is not my forte
oh well. see how my research goes this semester

someone: why is research not yr forte?
u hv the same pedantic tendencies as me
plus the same obsessive compulsiveness
(eg look at your power rangers collecdtion)

Me: good for research meh

no I don't have season 14

someone: of course. its the same qualities u need 4 research

Me: then my thesis sure A+ lah
hurr hurr

someone: why dont u do thesis on power rangers?

Me: how to relate to economics?

someone: sureycan find a way lah

Me: ...

someone: i mean, i read an international relations article abt Star Trek
it was actally one of the best articles i've rea
non-interference etc. its v relevant

Me: yeah
but power rangers doesn't lah

pls lah
target audience boys 3-8

someone: so why u still watch?

Me: I like


Someone: you didn't try the sachertorte?

Me: I did
I didn't like it

Someone: too dry, was it
i ate it without cream, in a toilet

Me: WTH

Someone: :D


Me: I'm trying to guess my friend's crush

she said I don't know him
which means I probably do

MFTTW: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
........girls.

so after the entire rigmarole of guessing who he is, i suppose now you have to go up to him and make him aware of her existence on this planet...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes