"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, September 08, 2006

TWO highlights of the day!!

"Highlight #2

After SS lecture, guess who I bumped into?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! Okay well, not exactly bumped BUMPED, but we crossed paths. Okay well not exactly crossed paths, but he and his friends were on one side of the road and I was on the other side, at the Shaw Foundation building carpark.

I bumped into Gabriel-gssq-Seah!!! He's like, ONLY my favourite blogger of ALL TIME!!!! OMG LA.

I ALMOST shouted "Gabriel!!" or "GSSQ!" and ask for a photo so I can display it on my blog in all its glory but luckily my sanity or the like stopped me (well partially cos he was with his friends also and also partially becos he would think im a FREAK). WTH sia. Just cause I read his blog, macam I know him like that. Haha! That's the great part about blogs you see. You can religiously read someone's blog, without even knowing the person, but you kinda know whats going on in the person's life.

I love the way he writes and its through his blog I was introduced to terms like SLUGS and SNAILS and whatever nots. Plus its hilarious too, sometimes. Oh and he just got back from the Netherlands for exchange and he travelled Europe extensively.. Haha see what I mean. Macam I know him like that.

Okay I better stop before I start sounding like a stalker. Haha. Okay lah thats all. I'm still for some reason feeling excited that I saw gssq in person. For the record, I don't personally know gssq, I just chanced upon his blog one day and I liked it so I continued reading."


And hello to you too, amylia. I don't bite (really!)

I am torn between amusement and annoyance.

I have been approached by people before (today someone excuse-d me in lecture and asked to play with my phone because she was thinking of getting it. My friend said that he thought she recognised me), but the more common outcome seems to be that people recognise me but don't come over and say hello. They then (those with whom I am in contact, anyway) tell me later that they saw me, and when I ask why they didn't say hello, they sometimes say that I look intimidating (personally I think it's because everyone runs away from me).

I can only imagine how many people I am not in contact with do the same.


Someone: hahah u look v intimidating

Me: ...
I'm a BFG

Someone: big freaky giant?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes