"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My mother always separates the covers of plastic containers from their corresponding bodies.

Since we have a lot of clear plastic containers of similar sizes, I always end up grabbing the wrong cover for the container I need to close, realising the container can't be closed and spending forever looking for the right one.

I couldn't find a lid today so after failing to force the container shut, I secured it with 2 rubber bands. Unfortunately it spilled on the counter, so I threw away the container after transferring its contents to another.

If one day I find a lid which won't fit any container, I suppose I will have to throw it away too. The gods knows we have enough plastic containers anyway.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes