"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Thursday, January 19, 2006



I am now soliciting for fellows to laugh at Science people because I am very hip and happening engage in some investigative journalism with me and a trusted associate this Friday.

Someone: "take plenty of pictures yeah
wear a wig and a pushup
it'll be social satire
a commentary on the objectification of women and exploitation of sexuality"


Someone: how about something more politically correct
like experience the uniqueness of science bashes

Me: I eschew political correctness haha
damnit I was looking at my archives. I used to be more abrasive
I must've mellowed

Someone old age

Me: yeah
so sad


"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."

Maybe the first time you get outraged, but later you either laugh or cry.

And there's only so much outrage you can express about a certain issue before sounding like a broken record.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes