"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Advertisement:


Hi,

I'm Lin Dantong, a HYP(honors year project) student from NUS. I would like to invite you to do an experiment(most probably downloadable, online) for my HYP project. It is going to be a code review task for security vulnerabilities(JSP, an e-commerce site)that will take at most an hour. The experiment will conducted some time late January or early Febuary. I'll be needing JSP developers with security knowledge and JSP developers without.

The task will be rewarded with either a fixed monetary token of appreciation of S$10 to S$20, or a lucky draw picking a few winners who will win more than S$100 each.

People who are interested, please e-mail me at zzzlave@yahoo.com now. I need to know how many people are interested.

Thanks and please help me spread the word to other friends who know JSP. I'll be needing as many people as i can get(at least more than 100 participants).

Thanks a lot and have a good day.

Best Regards,
Lin Dantong
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes