"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches per sec." - J. Hart

Random playlist song: Aaron Waters - Go Fly Win

When you need a hero to protect the place you live
Fighting monsters all around who try to get within
Awesome power no surrender Rangers never fall
Look to the sky as they arrive when you hear this call

Chorus:
Go Power Rangers
Fly Power Rangers
Win Power Rangers
Here we go

Repeat Chorus

Bad guys they are all the same they want complete control
Intimidate eliminate the Rangers from the throne
But the good guys always have a way to win out in the end
So look to the sky as they arrive the heroes who defend

Chorus x2

Guitar Solo

Chorus x4


Ron Wasserman recently released this song on RangerBoard after an interview with him was published; it'd previously only been heard as a snippet on some (one?) of the Space episodes.

And my confusion about the music for Turbo/Space was cleared out. It seems after he left in Season 3, he came back to do some music for Turbo and the first half of Space.

***

When I first moved my homepage to Prohosting, I had a good deal. With a one-time setup fee of US$9.95 (or thereabouts) I got 50mb of space and 5gb of bandwith, and sans ads too.

A few months (possibly a year) ago, Prohosting sneakily changed the deal without telling me. I started getting warnings that my daily bandwith was being exceeded. I was wondering why my homepage was so popular, but never bothered to check until a few weeks back, when I found that suddenly I was granted only 1.2gb of bandwith. Pissed off, I filed a support ticket which has never been replied to. However, since I only get an average of 20+ visitors a day, I was too lazy to do anything.

However, the final insult was when I got this notice:

"This notification is to make you aware that there will soon be new restrictions placed on your Free.ProHosting.com account.

Effective December 9th, 2005, all new and existing free accounts will only be able to use the following file types:

.htm, .html, .gif, .jpg, .png, .js, .css, .jpeg, .txt, .shtm, .shtml, .pl, .cgi

... Also, please be aware that we will be enforcing a file size limit of 1MB as advertised on our web site...

We hope you enjoy your Free.ProHosting.com account.

Happy Holidays,

Free.ProHosting.com Support" [Emphases mine]

Especially considering the fact that I got this a day before it was due to come into effect, I was outraged. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

In any event, my homepage has moved yet again (this is the 7th URL it's been hosted at), and is now kindly hosted by Johnny Malkavian.

The new url is: http://gssq.entryplug.org/. Unfortunately, Geocities realised I was using them for URL forwarding, so they removed the http://www.geocities.com/gssq/ page. Ah well. http://gssq.blogspot.com/ has been more well known for quite some time, so it is as good a "site to go to to get a link to Gabriel's Homepage as any.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes