"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More quotes:

[On the professor] Thank you for making an easy question look so difficult.

Keynes never had a single equation in his book in the 1930s. The Theory of appointment, something and something.

mediocricy (mediocrity)

Williamson doesn't have the wealth effect in this book. I'm adding it [to the lecture] because he should have added it.

The effect on S2 is ambiguous. The effect on S1 is ambiguous... So everything is ambiguous. So what can you say? Nothing.

I didn't have time to do them. Go back and try it for yourself. It's quite fun.

[On the end of lecture buzzer] What's that... So it means I must shut up?

[Me: You prefer to converse in Chinese?] No. It's just that NJ has conditioned me to speak Chinese. [Me: Yay. So we are agreed.]

[On A03A] Usually the girls will go for super long toilet breaks. Then they will come back giggling... Four of them hyper-ventilating. So you can tell how much the guys missed out.

When the girls start hyperventilating, the guys cannot take it already. Can you imagine - if there's only one guy [in the class]? He'll need a psychologist.

[On people not believing my prime reason for growing my hair out] You can tell her: I'll tell you in 2 years. Then when you see her, you whip her [with your ponytail]. 'I told you, but you didn't believe me'

[Me on STRIP: Go lah. Be my eyes and ears on the ground.] I don't want to spoil my eyesight.

The slope... has to be exactly the same with the slope of the budget constraint. (as)

s one star (x)

mud'nerl utility (marginal)

piston (question? preference?)

d f l (dx)

get flis (this)

put this term about (alone)

Cobber Doorglass (Cobb-Douglas)

the lah'ga'ran'gin method (Lagrangian)

wes star (x)

It's the partly rah'tyoush of y (partial derivative)

eh equals to m (i)

Cob Dogger'lah (Cobb-Douglas)

goo straight ahead (go)

This is a kiss'train authentication problem (constrained maximisation)

the profit is defunded (defined)

asser cost (isocost)

Whatever level you p'roar'duce, you get to sleep among the profit (produce, supernormal?)

This is not in your handout. You should all be suddenly stunned.

I don't want kneeling students clutching my trousers begging to be allowed in the discussion group they didn't sign up for.

Some people used to think there was a cheater face. Low brows and thick lips... striped shirts.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes