"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Modules for next semester:

UAS3006/PL4214 - Evolutionary Psychology
At first I freaked out when I found out it was cross-listed as a level 4000 [ie Honours year] psychology module, but later found out that the assignments and exam are different for those doing it as a USP Course Based Module. But since it's a course based module anyway, I'm going to die, so. Lots of places are left, so lots of people can still come die with me in here.

XD2101: Approaches to the Study of Religion
Too bad I got outbid for Virtue and Leadership, which I was to do with my No 1 fan blah blah. But then she's taking this with me, so heh heh. One Unrestricted Elective [UE] down, 4 to go. So much for enjoying life doing UEs in 4th year. Lots of places are left, so lots of people can come and be guinea pigs with me in here.

EC2102 - Macroeconomic Analysis I
Everyone tells me how lucky I am to be doing it this semester rather than last.

EC3303 - Econometrics I

EC3101 - Microeconomic Analysis II

***

NUSPA election notice:

"Each proposed nominee shall have a proposer and a seconder, provided that no such proposer and/or seconder shall nominate a person barred from standing for elections under Article III Clause 2(1) and Article X Clause 2A of the Constitution of the NUS Students’ Political Association, 1992."

Wah. Sounds almost like a government. And how come people can be barred from standing for elections? Oh, and there's a returning officer and an elections committee too. Whee.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes