"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

5 things just occurred to me. 7 hours before my next class.


a) Studying about drug dependency and abuse, psychotropic drugs... an adverse effect listed for LSD is "bad trips". *Bad trips* is so descriptive - those two words conjure up images of fantasy schoolbuses rampaging off cliffs, flower-power magic carpets crumpling up underneath unsuspecting fun-lovers, hot-air balloons accelerating downwards (to its occupants' gaping horror). You're strapped in the rollercoaster, you're going down the steep end, and you know it derails shortly ... but you can't get off.

b) Friendster- does it still count if the vast majority of my 24 friendsters come from the same, tight-knit social circle?

c) If you huddle under the first name "Raffles", "Melbourne" or "GEP" (with that 20-yr old pyramid logo), please don't add me. I'll reject you and you wouldn't like that, would you? I wouldn't like that either.

d) Just authed debbie and geraldine. Debbie and geraldine please don't take offense if you're reading this ... i had the impression i was authorizing two totally different people. Till it occurred to me (for the umpteenth time) oh yah, i *do* know two debbies both from the same cell group and went to check the info/photos. Also was wondering "since when did little sop-singing fan-of-my-little-pony geraldine wear lipstick and eyeliner?" when i realized it was geraldine-who-lives-across-from-my-block geradline (pink is so your colour!).

e) I really enjoy pharmacology. I have a passion for it the same way that most of my coursemates detest it - with a vengeance. If i had more patience i'd easily picture myself going into drug research in a clinical setting. Maybe that's not so far away.

Panettone anyone? i'm picking up a couple over the next few days.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes