"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, September 06, 2002

SJC girls? Saint J? Convent?

Anita Sarawak is... freaky. And why does everyone in Singapore think she's so great just because she's a lounge singer in Las Vegas? Doesn't take much for that. They speak of her like she's a world famous entertainer.

Released from camp for a few hours today, my observations again tell me that the lian look is, sadly, very prevalent.

Ooo what sort of relationships with Raffles Guys? I smell the whiff of scandal in the air.

Shu Qi *does* look very slutty. At least in the few pics of her I've seen.

Weird blogs in referral list: Go visit them. Various friends.

What's "Eleison heart & mixture"?

And wt, you mean inimitable not inimicable right?

I know Dark Sun because I picked up Shattered Lands for ~$20 in budget packaging in a single CD-ROM at Funan (IIRC). Wonderful game, that :)

The Associate is welcome to visit (when I'm not at weekend RT). Just call my mobile first. I believe he has my number. Failing which he can ask Andrew Tan for it.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes