"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, September 06, 2002

I just come back for the first time since Sunday and as expected, my parents are deriving masochistic pleasure rearranging and "tidying up" my sister's room.

Their computer table collapsed and they bought a new one, along with a new chair and bed. They then asked me to reconnect the cables of her Mac. When I pointed out that my sister and brother in law wouldn't be here to use it, so there'd be no point reconnecting them, and they'd probably rearrange the room to their liking when they returned, my parents replied that they "want to do things properly". So I was engaged in superfluous activites, as usual.

They are currently vacuuming away to their hearts' delight.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes