"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Monday, September 02, 2002

Word of the day: "callipygian"

Again, I haven't got the time - or energy - to muster up a proper blog entry; although one is on the way - "look on my works, ye mighty and Despair!". But in the meantime, here's the cheapshit approach with some more ranty quotes.

[On lesbian conversion]: "You know, I didn't just heed what I was taught, men and women should be together, it's the natural way, that kind of thing. I'm not with you because of what family, society, life tried to instill in me from day one. The way the world is, how seldom it is that you meet that one person who just *gets* you--it's so rare. My parents didn't really have it. There were no examples set for me in the world of male-female relationships. And to cut oneself off from finding that person, to immediately halve your options by eliminating the possibility of finding that one person within your own gender, that just seemed stupid to me. So I didn't. But then you came along. You, the one least likely. I mean, you were a guy....And while I was falling for you I put a ceiling on that, because you *were* a guy. Until I remembered why I opened the door to women in the first place: to not limit the likelihood of finding that one person who'd complement me so completely. So here we are. I was thorough when I looked for you. And I feel justified lying in your arms, 'cause I got here on my own terms, and I have no question there was some place I didn't look. And for me that makes all the difference.

"It's not who you love, it's how."

[On women]: "There's one bitch in this world - one bitch; with many faces."

[This makes a LOT of sense] "Archie and Jughead were lovers. Archie was the bitch and Jughead was the butch - that's why Jughead wears that crown-looking hat all the time: he the king, of queen Archie's world. Archie never *did* settle on Betty or Veronica."

"He never chose one because he was trying to get both of them into a three-way! Archie is *not* fucking Mr Weatherbee!

Deny, deny, deny - Read between the lines.

He's just offering to help Archie with his homework!"

(Later) "Mr. Weatherbee wasn't really trying to fuck Archie, was he?

Hell no. Weatherbee was Reggie's bitch."

[Related conversation on upbringing affecting lifestyle choices]: "[Upbringing affects you] somewhere along the line. It's a gradual transition to make - from doing what the majority does to taking a leap of faith and doing what feels more natural. Everything helps - from the way you were handled as a kid, to the way the boys acted in primary school, to the shoes you wore at your first prom.

Shoes?

Well, they were really tight."

[Insight onto trendy lesbianism - and if you think this isn't true, check out some of those hos in our girls' schools] "Lesbian chic. It's oh-so acceptable to be a gay girl nowadays. People think it's cute, because they've got this fool picture in their heads about lipstick lesbians."

"Men need to believe that they're Marco fucking Polo when it comes to sex - like they're the only ones who've ever explored new territory. It's a sick game. The world would be a better place if people would just accept that there's nothing new under the sun, and everything you can do with a person has probably been done long before you got there."


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes