"The happiest place on earth"

Get email updates of new posts:        (Delivered by FeedBurner)

Friday, July 19, 2002

Well, i'm headed back to australia later this afternoon. Had a good break this time, accomplished many things i'd been wanting to do for a long time, had R & R, spent a week in my homeland.

*well* Actually i meant to post this just before leaving, but the computer was taking a long time to load, my mum wanted me to show her how to do some more stuff on the computer, I wanted to go down to holland village to purchase hair accessories (no, i couldn't find anywhere selling hair clay~ decided against getting L'oreal's "Out of Bed" putty and eventually got Gatsby matt/non-shiny wax).
Just found my way back to ormond college, and again I am the only one in the computer lab at, erm, 3.01 am. My room phone's not working (another reason why i should get a handphone~ i mean mobile!) so i'm here on the pretense of emailing my parents and brother that i've arrived safely. Supposed to contact albert when i got back (told everyone i expected to be back in hostel by 12 something) but i'm pretty sure he's sleeping now.

Could i get some recommendations about anime from u guys? I've only watched a handful of - mainly movies- but i'd like to watch more. Enjoyed I'm not so much into slam dunk kinda things or things involving big robots gawking around (okay that *didn't* come out right)- or gory stuff - suggest some titles?

And i never got around to asking u, gabriel, what will happen to your 1 cent coin collectio now?

I wanted to put up a long post abt sunday night but i realized i wouldn't be able to bear with it. So.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Latest posts (which you might not see on this page)

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes